First things first, the only way you should be planning a sleep over is if you’ve been dating for a while and have made the decision to be monogamous with one another. If you jump in bed with a man too soon you will be headed down a road of disaster. If you sleep with him fast he will assume you do the same with every other man you meet. If you’re looking for love and a serious relationship you’ll need to prove it. Remember you’re in no rush take your time getting to know each other. Show him that you respect yourself and that you require the respect of others just the same. I encourage women to wait 90 days. You have to wait 90 days at a job to reap the company benefits, well a man should have to put in the same time to reap your benefits. However, each situation is different; there will be cases when things will go faster then that and cases when you’ll need to hold out longer as well.
Once you feel that the right time is approaching you should start preparing yourself. By making sure you’re prepared you save yourself from experience excessive anxiety or awkward and embarrassing moments. Below I’ve list the Top 5 Things You Need To Do Before Spending The Night.
1. Prepare Yourself, Primp & Pamper ~ If you think there’s any chance of things going to the next level make sure you’re prepared. Take all of your necessary grooming steps such as shaving, moisturizing, deodorizing and wearing attractive undergarments. This way you can feel sexy and confident and keep your focus on him and enjoying yourself.
2. Pack A Bag ~Now is the perfect time to carry one of those over sized purses. Throw in a clear pair of panties, some perfume, deodorant, a toothbrush, hair brush and maybe even an extra shirt. This way you’ll be well prepared and won’t have to deal with the walk of shame in the morning.
3. Plan An Escape Plan ~Just in case things don’t turn out as well as expected it’s always good to have a plan B. This can also come in handy in those moments when you fear you may be overstaying your welcome. Think of something you’ll feel comfortable using but don’t blurt it out too soon. Take your time feel things out if things are going good then just go with the flow but if you need to go then go. Remember that independence is not only empowering but sexy.
4. Confront Your Fears Head On ~ If you’re worried that you’ll fall asleep and run him off with your snoring, farting and sleep talking take some precautions. Don’t eat gassy foods or drink too much. If needed take an antacid or gas inhibitor just to be on the safe side. At the end of it all remember that he’ll most likely pass out cold and be snoring and farting way worse then you will be.
5. Remember What’s Really Important ~ You like him, he seems to like you so relax and have fun. Take your time to connect with him and focus on him not your imperfections or his. Just as worried as you are he is too. While you may be worried about farting and snoring he’s worried about all that and much more. Prepare all you can, look past imperfections and just enjoy the moment!