Successful business men love to dress in good material, excellent design, tailoring and manufacturing; which could only be designer clothes. When a man is in the spotlight often either at work or at some type of function; he wants to look good. Fashion plays a huge part in a wealthy man‘s life and there are only a few name brands that he prefers to wear for any event.
Top 10 Designer Name Brands Wealthy Men Love To Wear:
1. Armani: This brand is an Italian luxury fashion that is especially made for men who appreciate clean, tailored lines that are in each and every collection. Giorgio Armani, founder of the company, formed his company in 1975 and has been manufacturing clothing ever since. In 2001, it was said that Giorgio Armani was the most successful designer from Italy, and makes over $ 1 billion in revenue every year.
2. Calvin Klein: This is the brand that makes almost every article of clothing for any man’s daily activities. Anyone who is anyone owns something from CK; whether it’s sportwears, underwear, suits, or fragrance. CK has made the way for other designers since the beginning of men’s fashion world.
3. Ralph Lauren: Is luxury style for unbeatable prices. The Polo shirts is the most sought after item from this name brand and still is. The Polos provide comfort and style for the everyday working man. In 1967, Ralph Ruben Lifshitz (Ralph Lauren), began his own neck tie line and then soon branched out to market to dominant other clothing articles.
4. Gucci: Is an Italian brand that was founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci. This is definitely one of the top men’s fashion luxury line and contains a trademark striped webbing on their leather goods. It has been named one of the best classic garment dealers in the world.
5. Diesel: Is the chic and hip clothing line for fashionable men who want to make a statement. Their main target customers are the young adults that love to rock out in jeans and funky shirts. This name brand can also be found in fragrance and underwear.
6. Hugo Boss: Is the leading German fashion name brand that specializes in high-end menswear. Clothing with “Boss” can be various collections and “Hugo” offers business appropriate clothing and everyday wear. One of their main lines, Boss Black, is also intended as mature fashion for social events and business events.
7. Dolce & Gabbana: Has been around for 20 years with clothing that is more formal and “timeless” and then has an casual line that are trends setters. The description given by the design house about itself is “new luxury, authentic and unconventional, a style that expresses new forms of elegance, presenting itself as a modern classicism.”
8. Burberry Prorsum: Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, is a British owned fashion company that is popular for its fragrances, clothing, and fashion accessories. Known for its plaid pattern to be displayed on most of their items. The Burberry clothing is known for its remarkable accomplishments; well more about the people who decided to wear the name brand clothing to embark in adventures as climbing Mount Everest (George Mallory 1924), the first man to reach the South Pole (Roald Amundsen 1911), and cross Antarctica (Ernest Shackleton 1914).
9. Nike: Is known for its athletic shoes and apparel and is the major manufacturer of sports equipment. What good looking wealthy man wants to be seen working out in cheap Walmart clothes? None that we know of.
10. True Religion: This name brand does not offer business attire, but it does offer good ole American clothing in the form of mostly denim. They are known for their t-shirts, western styled shirts, sweatpants and sweatshirts. Their jean range anywhere from $250-$300 a pair. Recently they have ventured out to new products such as headwear, footwear, and fragrance.
Now you know what these sexy wealthy men like to wear; it’s time to see what are the Top 3 Places To Meet Wealthy Men at.