Posts Tagged wealthy guy
Luxury on February 20, 2013
There are countless of people searching the web for good looking rich men to connect with and possibly date. There are also numerous of gentlemen looking for sexy women to chat with and date as well. There is only one site that allows you to do both and that site is called WealthyMen.Com. You are able to sign up and set up your profile in a matter of minutes. WealthyMen.Com is the number one site to date Rich Men and Hot Women in your area or an area of your choice.
All of the rich men’s profiles have been verified with their annual earnings, so that other members know that they are in fact speaking to a well off financially man. There is no more second guessing yourself or trying to figure out if you are contacting the type of man of your dreams.
This site was also designed for wealthy men to find women of higher standards. These women are fantastic looking and love being spoiled by a good looking rich man. That is not all that these women are looking for either as most truly want to connect with a great man to see if they are able to take their relationship to the next level.
If you are looking for a successful and a higher caliber dating experience then WealthyMen.Com is right for you. It is all about connecting people with whom they deserve to be with. No more wasting time on other sites just to experience phonies or scammers. On this site you, as the member, comes first and your success is what is important.
When you are creating your profile make sure to add a recent picture of yourself, a bit of information about yourself and your lifestyle as well as what you hope to gain from this site. Let other members know what you are looking for in a woman or man you want to date and connect with. Do not be afraid to find what you truly deserve and should have when it comes to a person of interest.
If you are rich man that just moved into your new house, then you must take a look at the best furniture company to purchase one of a kind pieces. Read all about ItalyDesign Offers Luxury Furnishings Every Rich Man Should Own and you will not be disappointed.
Most women feel the need to over analyze situations once they are in a relationship and sometimes things are not as they seem. Being in a relationship or simply dating means allowing yourself to be stress free and trust in the person you are dating. If you have insecurities don’t pass that on to the other person, because you will simply destroy what could have been one heck of a relationship. Are you dating a rich man there are some things you need to know about them.
10 Things To Know About Wealthy Men:
1. They can be just friends with other women. They most likely have female coworkers and friends before you came along. Don’t make yourself go insane with thoughts of your rich man hooking up with his female friends. Platonic relationships do exist.
2. Give your man some time to reply to your text messages. If he hasn’t answered in 5-10 minutes he is most likely busy working or doing something. Don’t freak out and think that he is ignoring you as that is definitely not the case.
3. When it comes to the bedroom men like when a woman shows control once in awhile. This excites him, but also it changes the game for him. He doesn’t feel that he is always doing 85% of the work during your intimate moments together.
4. Even though he has tons of cash he would greatly appreciate it if you do something nice for him once in awhile. It can be a small gesture, but show him that you care for all that he does for you.
5. Do not sit there and talk about your exes to your current boyfriend or the man that you are dating. He truly does not want to hear about the ex. Only talk about the ex if your man or the guy of interest asks a particular question about him or your past relationship.
6. You don’t have to starve yourself when you go out to restaurants with your man or the guy of interest. They don’t like seeing you eat like a bird it’s one of the biggest turn offs for a guy. Just eat a good portion and they will love you for that. Especially if they are paying good money to take you out somewhere nice.
7. Give your rich man a few compliments every once in awhile. It doesn’t hurt to let him know that you are totally digging his new dress pants or sunglasses. He will simply love any and all compliments that you give him.
8. Be open and honest with your man. He isn’t a mind reader and as much as women expect this from a man it’s simply not realistic. Tell him what is going on or what you need as this will avoid many issues along the way.
9. Be confident, not conceited. No man finds it attractive when a woman is constantly talking about herself and stating how gorgeous she looks or what not. It’s not sexy and it will definitely turn him off about you.
10. If he wants to hang out with the boys, then you shouldn’t feel as if he doesn’t want to spend time with you. Sometimes he might just want some time with the boys and you should allow it. Don’t feel jealous or dishearten about it.
Knowing what turns off and turns on a wealthy man will definitely help you with being in a relationship with one or when you are first getting to know him. It’s important to be yourself as this will make him see the real you and gives you both the chance to see if this relationship is something you want to pursue. Once you have developed a relationship you can start looking into the 3 Fall Date Ideas For You and Your Wealthy Man.
There are some qualities that a wealthy man looks for in his future wife that allows him to know that a certain woman is the one for him. Some of these qualities are plain sweet and while others might be a bit more shocking, these are the types of things that men look for in a woman that they will soon make their wife. You will be surprised at the little things wealthy men look for and appreciate in a woman. Ladies, remember be true to yourself and don’t try to be someone that you are not. Just because this is what a man is looking for doesn’t mean you had to change everything about yourself.
5 Things A Wealthy Man Looks For In A Wife:
1. A TV Partner: He wants a woman who will enjoy the same television shows he does. During the day or night he wants to be able to sit in front of the flat screen television set and watch sports, action flicks, etc and know that you are 100% okay with it. Plus, he loves the fact that you both can have a good time watching the same shows.
2. He Sees You As A Lover And Bestfriend: Men love it when their lady is also their bestfriend. The feel this closeness that can never be taken away from them. Just because the relationship might not be perfect; it doesn’t mean it isn’t real.
3. Supportive: The woman he wants is not only his bestfriend, but his biggest supporter. She needs to be able to stand by his side no matter what. Help him achieve the goals he has set for himself and for her to allow him to do this in return for her.
4. Educated: He busted his butt to be where he is at today and he would wife up a woman who has done the same. She needs to be motivated, educated and can hold a conversation. She might not make as much money as him, but when he knows she has tried and never given up to be where she is at today that is what is going to matter the most.
5. Good Hygiene: This is so important as well. The woman he wants by his side has to always want to look her best and that includes wearing sweats and a tank top. He needs his wife to be to take regular showers, brush her hair, dress nice, have clean clothes and a great set of teeth.
You are dating this amazing rich guy because you are truly interested in him. Of course, him having loads of cash is a plus, but that is not what you want from him. Your friends now know that you are dating a very successful man and they want to be part of the spoiling that your generous man does for you. These are not good friends as they only appear to want to use your relationship to enjoy the finer things in life. Yeah, it is fun to include your friends when you and your man go on the yacht for a day out on the sea or enjoy a private jet plane ride to Las Vegas, but don’t include them in every outing because they will want more and become greedy. Here are some Tips On How To Handle The Greedy Pressure Of Friends:
Let them know that you are with this man for other reasons than his money. It is important that your friends know that you are not a gold digger and just pretending to like this rich man, so that he can give you everything you want. Truthfully, it is sad if your friends think of you this way. Is it so hard for them to realize that you can be solely into the person for who they are?
Make is extremely clear that your rich boyfriend is solely dating your and not your entire friend crew. Just because you have invited them to hang out with you and your boyfriend doesn’t mean that they have to feel as if they are part of your relationship. Your friends need to know their boundaries and not over step them. Your man only needs to worry about supporting you and making you happy, not your squad of friends.
Do not share personal information with your friends about your relationship. Do not reveal how much money your wealthy man makes, how often he gets paid, how much he spends on a single night on the town with you or any other kind of information like this. Your friends do not need to know the ins and outs of your relationship. Including them in these private matters will only make them want to be more involved and use your man’s finances as well.
It’s always good to have a man that gets along with your friends and vice versa, but your relationship shouldn’t be treated as a group relationship. Be sure to make it clear to your friends that you are in it for the long haul when it comes to your rich man and that you sincerely care for this man. Do not allow them to use you, your rich boyfriend or his monies for their sick, twisted pleasures.
I think we all have a friend that for lack of a better word or phrase we call them motor mouths because they just won’t shut up. If you don’t have one, I’m sure at some point, you have… These friends are usually very beautiful, charming and interesting creatures but also, dreadfully annoying. Once they get to talking there’s no way of putting your two cents in. They talk and talk and the moment you think you have a chance and utter two words, you couldn’t be further from the truth. Sometimes they even think they know what you’re talking about and go on a rampage, while you reproach-ably slouch back and think “I wasn’t even talking about that.”
Friends such as these, often ruin girls night outs and special announcements you intended to share with your friends. Motor mouths though eccentric and alluring sometimes become somewhat of a nuisance with their non-stop chit chat that usually just revolves around them and their lives. These chit chatters are often self absorbed and narcissistic. They monopolize conversations and basically leave you high and dry.
What are some ways to handle your motor mouth of a friend? Well, we’ve come up with a couple of solutions that may or may not work. However, it’s worth a shot, so here we go:
- 1. Text your motor mouth friend before meeting up for drinks and let her know that you have something very important to tell her and that it is imperative that she hears you out. Giving her a heads up with enough emphasis and diligence might get her curious enough to shut up and actually listen to whatever you want to say.
- 2. When you walk in to your hang out place with your motor mouth friend and other friends before you even sit down, announce that you have something you liked to share with all of them. Begin speaking with out taking a seat so that all attention is on you and this may throw motor mouth off her track.
- 3. Perhaps, it’s time to have a chat with your friend if she allows you to speak and express how truly upsetting it is that she never allows you to say a word, whether it’s about you or a commentary about her own story. Again, in this case, a text message with a diligent- heads up might get her to shut her trap long enough for you to tell her that she basically sucks and is not a good listener.
- 4. Finally, if none of the above work, you’re going to have to give her a real wake up call. Though you know she’s utterly rude and inconsiderate she probably has no idea. So if you begin to speak and she interrupts you, in a stern, authoritative tone tell her “Excuse me! But in case you didn’t notice I was in the middle of saying something, don’t you have any manners? Can you please wait till I’m done saying what I need to say and then speak?” The more people around you, the better, this person needs to be put on the spot and not the the spot light like she’s accustomed to. She’ll either be really upset and walk away, or she’ll be real upset and shut up or worse case scenario she’ll get real mad and go off on you and then you can tell her how much she really truly sucks as a friend.
Motor mouth friends usually have magnificent personalities but with them come attached personality traits that are ugly and sometimes even intolerable. If none of the above work, maybe your motor mouth of a friend is not just a motor mouth but she’s also, a lousy friend who hasn’t responded, reacted or considered any of your attempts to make the relationship reciprocal.
Who needs a friend that can dish out and vent on all her issues and triumphs while you carefully take in every detail and relate to her and listen to her and she can’t never reciprocate the same action for you? Is this really a friend or a flake that just likes listening to herself speak? At the end of the day, if you can’t get your motor mouth friend under some kind of control, you’ll end up building strong feelings of resentment towards her. Sometimes it’s best to distance yourself from this person at least for some time.
Hope these tips help you out with your out of control chataholic friend. Be sure to tune into Wealthy Men Blog for all tips and advice on landing a wealthy guy and other helpful advice!
Dating Tips on August 27, 2011
Chances are that your wealthy guy is making you so happy that you easily dismiss is his mishaps. But just because he’s wealthy, doesn’t mean he doesn’t need a little discipline. Or to put it more lightly: a reminder of things he should be doing or not be doing. This a great time to channel into the feline in all of us women. These are times when you have to be a tiger girlfriend. He might be disgruntled momentarily but most likely he’ll thank you later.
Here are 4 Occasions in which you need to be a Tiger Girlfriend with Your Wealthy Guy:
- 1. He’s Blowing Cash on stuff and not Paying Off debts or Bills.
Just because he’s a wealthy guy doesn’t mean he can throw caution into the wind just like that. Your wealthy guy needs to take care of business first before blowing some of his well earned money. He’ll thank you for reminding him. The only way to stay wealthy is by staying on top of your finances.
- 2. His Ex-Girlfriend Hits Him Up on Facebook.
Chances that the only reason she hit him up on Facebook was because she found out how well your wealthy guy is doing. (Gold Diggers are running amok especially on Social Networks) If he accepted her friend request don’t chew his head off. Most likely, he did it out of “common courtesy.” Guys are not ads big as jerks as we make them out to be. They usually foul up while trying to be nice. Anyway, calmly approach your wealthy guy and tell him you noticed he has added his ex-girlfriend to his Facebook. Explain to him that your not particularly jealous (maybe just a tad) but that you’re mainly concerned, because you know how women like to use men especially if they know they’re well off. Most likely, he’ll delete and block the slut. If he doesn’t just keep an eye out for “activity.”
- 3. You’re All Ready to get Married But He’s Feeling Iffy…
This is a great time to unleash the tiger in you because there’s nothing more infuriating than a man that isn’t sure of what he wants. If he’s been planning with you to get married and at the last moment he becomes “iffy” you need to set this wealthy men straight. Remind him of his priorities and the promises he made to you. What kind of a man is he, if he can’t keep a simple promise/commitment to the woman he loves? Wealthy Men are usually very sure of themselves, if you challenge them on their “absoluteness,” they’ll just cave. He’ll probably finish up the final details in planning the wedding.
- 4. He Hates His Job.
If your wealthy guy is hating his job he needs a wake up call. Remind him how lucky and privileged he is. In today’s economy not everyone has a job especially one that grants him with a lavish lifestyle. Also, remind him that work is not suppose to be fun. It’s work! Advice him to take his vacation. Perhaps, he just needs a little time away from work. Then it’s back to business, he can whine and unwind all he wants after work. But quitting a job, especially a good one at times like this is just stupid.
These are the 4 occasions when you can get tough as nails like a real tiger girlfriend with your wealthy guy. Of course, don’t make a habit of it and only resort to your “tiger” ways when there is no other way. You don’t want to come off as a nag or a control freak. This will terminally turn your wealthy guy off and send him running for the hills or even worse, into another woman’s loving arms. Love your wealthy guy and look after him as well. Sometimes you can see a clearer picture from the outside. However, don’t suffocate him with worry and nonsense. He probably has enough to worry about and needs you to be comforting.
Gifts for Rich Guys on August 12, 2011
Rich Men have it all, basically when it comes to materialistic possessions but nonetheless, they like being spoiled by their women with affection and gifts just the same on special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, promotions and Valentines Day. However, the tricky part is when choosing a gift for your wealthy guy.
If you’re dating a rich man, you may want to consider getting them one of these top 5 items that will usually make him a happy guy, whether they use the item or not:
- 1. Suspenders.
Rich Man just love suspenders. They’re affordable and this item in particular they will wear all the time.
- 2. Golf Clubs.
Whether they play or not, they most likely know of someone who plays golf and they’ll be excited to have the Golf Clubs to tell all their rich buds of the bad ass golf clubs they received as a present. (Downside to this present if he doesn’t play, he’ll eventually start playing which means less time with your rich guy.)
- 3. The Ultimate Get-A-Way Chair.
Basically it’s a black leather chair where he can really “get away.” Choose a soft soothing chair with cushioning all around and wide arm rests. Make sure it has a remote control. Rich men are usually “workaholics,” that won’t rip from the benefits of an awesome, soft chair. But again, they’ll be happy to have one. Just another gadget to show off in their pad.
- 4. Espresso Machine.
Rich Men need their morning coffee. Get your rich guy a high end espresso machine that not only makes espresso but can also, make coffee & cappuccinos. Be sure that it has a programmable timer. Though most likely, you’re the one who’s going to have to learn how to use this machine but he’ll surely be smitten by his new espresso machine.
- 5. Exotic Jukebox from Rock-Ola.
Rich Men love classic melodies. They like the classic sound that a jukebox of this magnitude can provide. The jukebox from Rock-Ola is absolutely bad ass, it has dual amplifiers with surround sound & dual equalizers as well. Your rich guy will go nuts for this gift and this one he will use and rock out to it to his favorite classic tunes.
Some of these gifts are “pricey” to say the least so it’s always a good idea to set money aside for a special gift for your special wealthy guy. If all this fails, I sure hope you’ve been wracking up on the sexiest lingerie and have a collection by now. At the end of the day, coming home to your woman in sexy lingerie waiting to entertain you with a steamy night of erotic pleasure will leave the dope jukebox in the dust.