Posts Tagged Want Someone with Money
In today’s society we see many failed marriages and even more divorces. This can be avoided in many cases by looking for telltale signs before getting hitched. Marriage should be taken seriously and is a decision that requires critical thinking before finalizing your decision. Every wealthy man deserves to be with the woman of his dreams, but he needs to be careful in deciding if he is about to marry the right woman for him. Rich men have a lot in stake and they have to be a lot more careful in choosing the right woman to share they life and finances with. The following tips should help weed out unworthy candidates for marriage, so read about the 5 Ways A Wealthy Man Can Tell If She Really Is Marriage Material:
1. Is she a bully?
Communication and agreement is a big part of a marriage, so you should remember that it shouldn’t be a one way street. If your girl is always in control and you always need to agree with her, then that is a problem. If you can’t have a mind of your own or your own opinion because of her then she definitely isn’t marriage material.
2. Where are your friends and family?
If you used to have a great relationship with your family and friends, but now you aren’t “allowed” to spend time with them because of your girl, then that is a big sign that it will only get worse after marriage. A woman who keeps you from your friends and family is no good. There has to be a balance of time spent with your girl and others you care about and if she doesn’t feel the same then you may need to move on in your search for the right girl for you.
3. The jealousy is off the charts.
Jealousy in a relationship is an important factor to keep the spark alive but only to a certain extent. Insecurity is a big cause when you start seeing extreme levels of jealousy from your girl. Don’t think that when you put that ring on her finger that the jealousy is just going to magically disappear, in fact in may get worse.
4. Your expectations of sex don’t match up.
A big factor in a healthy marriage is the sex life. You both need to be on the same page when it comes to your bedroom activities. If your expectations don’t line up with hers, then there is going to be a problem. If you can’t work this out during your dating period then the marriage may never work so you should give the idea of marriage a serious second thought.
5. Is the crazy side coming through?
There are woman out there who tend to have psychotic tendencies, yet they hide this side of themselves very well. They will show their real craziness from time to time and you need to pay attention to this closely. If she likes chaos and tends to act towards culturing insanity, then you have a bad one on your hands. A woman like this is only going to ruin your life so you need to see the clues and run as fast as you can in the opposite direction.
By looking for these signs of a woman unfit for marriage you will avoid yourself a big mistake. Marriage isn’t an easy thing to undo and, in many cases, is followed by further negative actions. You need to be absolutely certain that the woman you choose for your wife is ready to fill that role. Be careful in choosing the one you say “I do” to. One very important word of advice is make sure she loves you for you and not for your money.
Did you just recently moved into a new home and are looking for a high end audio company to set up your house? Make sure to read about the Bang & Olufsen High End Audio Company Is A Rich Man Must Have.
Dating Tips on January 16, 2013
Most men enjoy being the provider in the relationship as well as wine and dine his woman. He doesn’t mind taking her on expensive dates, purchasing material possessions and just spoiling her. What happens when all of that becomes the main focal point of the relationship? What is the rich man supposed to do? Well, if you think that the woman you are seeing you is not really into you, but into the money that you can spend on her. You need to know about the 5 Signs That She Is A Gold Digger:
1. She never pays for food, clothing, etc: If you are dating a woman who has never suggested picking up the tab while out for dinner, pay movie tickets, etc; then unfortunately she is only using you for money. She is expecting you to be the one who pays for everything in the relationship as she has no intentions of ever pulling out her pocket book.
2. She doesn’t work: This woman has no career aspirations and has no intention of ever having a job to help support herself. She feels the need to live off of you and you are most likely not the first person she has done this too. Find out if she has ever had a job and if the answer is no; then you already know what she has been doing to survive.
3. She only wants to go to expensive places to dine, vacation, etc.: She will only suggest the expensive places for you to take her out at. If you are not throwing down hundreds if not thousands of dollars a night, then she is not happy. This will clearly prove that she is only using you to spend all of your hard earned money on her.
4. She gets upset when you don’t spend cash on her: She has the personality of a child and if she doesn’t get her way or those new pairs of Jimmy Choos, then she throws a tantrum. This clearly should show you that she only cares about your money and what you can buy her.
5. She feels that she deserves the world: Woman who are gold diggers always feel that they deserve the world and that everyone should do what they say. She basically wants everything in the world, but doesn’t want to work for any of it.
If you see any of these signs in a woman that you are dating make sure you end that relationship right away. Of course, if you don’t mind then continue on dating this woman. Most wealthy men are looking for love, but it can be a bit hard finding the perfect woman. Take a look at the T-Rex 14R: Number One Rich Man’s Toy to see what you might be missing out on.
Dating Tips on September 10, 2012
It’s the 21st century and sure it is nice when a man asks out a woman, but listen women you can definitely ask a guy out too. Especially that handsome CEO or that wealthy man you know of that enters your place of business. Whoever the guy is don’t be shy in asking him out. If you approach a guy it will show him that you have confidence and that you are daring. What is sexier than that to a man? Remember ladies, confidence is key in anything and everything in life. Below are the 5 Ways To Ask Out A Wealthy Men:
1. Just Go For It: Yes, this is a bold move to make, but why not? What do you have to lose? The worst thing that could happen is that he says no and trust me that isn’t so bad. Men love it when a woman makes the first move as they find it to be really flattering. Imagine if he says yes and at that same moment you will feel excited and empowering at the same time.
2. Buy A Drink For Him: Lets say there is a guy who you see at a restaurant or a bar and he definitely interests you. Send a drink his way. This will definitely let him know that you are interested in him. Once he receives your drink he is going to have to come to you to thank you and this is your moment to spark up an appealing conversation.
3. Suggest An Interesting Date: You have already been engaging in a conversation with a man and you need to make sure you ask certain questions about what he did over the weekend or what he has been dying to try out. For instance, if he says he went out golfing last weekend or he wants to go skydiving; then suggest you guys to hang out the following week and do one of the activities he mentioned.
4. Drop Hints: Lets say you haven’t worked up the courage to ask a guy out and now you have to turn to plan B. You are already flirting and having a conversation with a man. Everything seems to be going great, so now it is your opportunity to suggest something, but of course in a subtle way. For instance, there is a movie you want to see that has been out or is about to come out in theaters. You can say “Hey, have you heard about his new action [comedy] movie? I really want to see it.” Just by saying something along this line will allow him to have the opportunity to ask you out and invite you to go see that movie.
5. Invite Him To A Sporting Event or Concert: Make sure that you buy an extra ticket for an event and let the guy know that you have a spare ticket to an event that you know he will enjoy. If he says no because he is busy or simply can’t make it don’t sweat it. At least you can still enjoy the event with a friend of yours.
Whatever route you decide to go in just remember to be confident. In today’s modern world chivalry isn’t dead, but is in limited. As women you have to go out there and make your dating life happen and be all that you want it to be. For any date you have to make sure you look your best, so check out the Top 5 Cheap & Chic Sunglasses For Women Under $20.
Luxury on January 24, 2012
When it comes to looking for Sugar Daddies and/or Wealthy Men it just doesn’t get any better then WealthyMen.com. This place has it all from older sophisticated men to hot young millionaires. All the men have been verified and they are ready for a good time. It’s a New Year and it’s time to have some fun. No more sitting home alone with a bowl of ice cream. It’s time to put on your hottest outfits, fix up your hair and makeup and take some hot pictures for your new Wealthy Men profile.
It’s time to switch things up so you can start having the times of your life. Don’t sit around waiting for Prince Charming to magically show up at your door step. Your not Cinderella and there’s no magic; but, there is Wealthy Men and Sugar Daddies just a click away. Life is short, no one is promised tomorrow so stop the procrastinating and excuses and start taking some chances. It’s 100% FREE and it’s an opportunity to go places and do things you’ve never done before. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and it’s just too good to resists, sign up today and let the good times begin! Check out these 5 Dating Tips/Rules Every Woman Should Know & Live By
Luxury on January 16, 2012
Today we are going to continue speaking about self image but with a focus on the way to dress when seeking Wealthy Men . If you remember in Part 1 when spoke about preparing yourself mentally to date Wealthy Men. In Part 2 we went over the importance of being natural and coming across natural. Then in Part 3 we dug into the importance of your image. If you haven’t already ready parts 1-3 stop here go back and read those before continuing. It’s important for you to focus on one step at a time so that you don’t become overwhelmed and so that you stay on track. Read the rest of this entry »
Luxury on January 10, 2012
So hopefully you’ve already taken the time to read Preparing Yourself To Date Wealthy Men Part 1. I hope you also did the homework and went and pick up those articles or at least did some online research about them. It’s important to remember that if you want to attract and Date Wealthy Men you will need to be able to look and act the part of a wealthy woman. Read the rest of this entry »
Luxury on April 12, 2010
i am a high school student that is looking for financial help NOT any type of relationship whats so ever. my dream is to take a full course of cosmetology & soon open a beauty salon.
i am a very young, funny, outgoing person im not SOME one your PLANNING to meet up with i want nothing like that if your interested message me <3 email me if anything firstname.lastname@example.org