Posts Tagged How to keep a man interested
Luxury on September 9, 2011
Finding the wealthy man of your dreams is only half the fight. Once you’ve got him, you have to figure out how to keep him. Keeping him is usually the hardest part. I’m sure for the most of you, this is not your first relationship so you know what I’m saying is true. The next five (5) tips may be just the help you need, to make this your last and everlasting relationship. While being yourself is always a good place to start, none of us our perfect and imperfections are sure to arise sooner or later. By following through with these tips I’ve laid out for you, you may be able to get him to over look those minor flaws and stay focused on all the positive things you bring to the relationship and to him.
5 Ways To Keep A Wealthy Man’s Attention In A Relationship
1. Learn his love language! What kinds of things make your man feel loved? By knowing what makes him feel loved and appreciated and learning to speak his language of love you can be able to take things to a new level. After all the most important thing to both men and women is to feel loved and appreciated. Remember that the things that make you happy and the things that make him happy won’t always be the same. What makes your man feel loved? Acts of Service (cook him dinner, pick up his dry cleaning,run his errands, etc), Receiving Gifts (leave him a love note in his briefcase, show up to his job with lunch or coffee, etc.), Quality Time (some one on one time), Words of Affirmation (tell him you appreciate him, how great he is, always tell him thank you for the things he does no matter how small).
2. Don’t suffocate him! Give me space and time to do him. Don’t interfere with his boys time or his hobbies. I miss you time is very important in a relationship. It’s important that you both continue to maintain your own personal friendships and identity.
3. Donít try and control him or tell him what he can or can’t do! You’re his partner not him mother! There will be times when you need to step in and ask him to do something or need to advise him against things. However, the approach is everything. Your tone of voice and the words you choose are most important!
4. Learn to tolerate the things he enjoys! There’s no way you will agree on everything and our differences are what make us unique and appealing. However, by learning to like or tolerate the things that are important to him it will bring you closer together rather then build a bridge between you. For instance if he is into sports rather then nagging about him watching or playing them do some research to learn some things about the sport and watch it with him or cheer him on.
5. Donít push marriage! It’s important that you allow a relationship to run it’s natural course. Don’t bring up the subject of marriage before it’s time. Now if you’ve been dating each other for a couple years now you can bring up the conversation but don’t put too much stress on it. Try and bring it up naturally and NOT in a formal sit down. By pushing the topic of marriage you are more likely to send him running for the hills rather than to the alter.