Archive for category Fashion
If you are a rich man then you own extremely expensive watches and those watches definitely do not have batteries. They have a winder that needs to be winding every minute of the day, so that the time doesn’t stop. There is only one accessory to have and rich men should own the Orbita watch winder Avanti 6. This fine piece of accessory holds 6 of your prized watches and keeps them winded day in and day out. If you have not heard about the company Orbita then you have yet to be introduced to exceptional watch winders.
Orbita was founded in 1996 and over the last 17 years they have become the number one company to all wealthy men when it comes to watch winders accessories. They have the finest watch winders for “both automatic and manual wrist watches.” They have developed the first leading edge winding technology based on in field researches to create the best drives, controls and gears for each of their products.
The company prides itself on using the highest quality materials when it comes to producing each and every product. The company makes their products out of “handcrafted and detailed marquetry, the best leather, sophisticated multi-layer lacquering and modern carbon fibers.”
The Avanti 6 is their best seller and has been fine tuned to deliver the best experience to each and every wealthy man who purchases this particular product. It was created for six watches to be wind and has two storage drawers. You can turn off the power to each individual winder or the entire row when not in use. This particular product is made of exotic Macassar veneer and carbon fiber to give it an amazing look that will last a lifetime.
If you are looking to find the top of the line watches to fill your new watch winder cabinet, then check out the Top 5 Most Expensive Men’s Watches to purchase a few of the best watches.
Growing up watching all those Pantene commercials really did me no good. Waking up every morning wishing my hair would just sway with each turn of my head. Unfortunately, it never happened. I spent tons of money in beauty salons hoping to get the same effect those woman did, until one day (this past Mother’s Day)I said; “I’m done spending my money in beauty salons and never get the result I want”.
Therefore, I went to the corner drug store and bought boxes of blonde dye, yes, blonde. Mind you, I’m a brunette; my hair is so dark brown that it’s at times mistaken with black. I ask myself, what’s the worst that could happen? Well here’s a clue, when you ask yourself; what’s the worst that can happen is time to run for your life. I will quote Forest Gump in saying “Run Forest, Run”. Who would’ve known that a simple blonde dye can go so wrong? As in orange hair wrong! This definitely WAS the worst that could’ve happened and it did!
Well, I washed my hair over and over again trying to see how much of this paint I could remove. No luck there and now I will quote Sugar-land and their title song; “Stuck like glue” because that’s exactly what it looked like. All I could do is stare into the mirror and think “what was I thinking?” How am I ever going to walk out into such a savage and critical world with strawberry-orange hair? See, the problem is that it all started from a bright idea. Why is it that we could never have an outcome like the ones pictured in our heads? I wasn’t going for orange roots with dark tips.
All I really wanted was an all blonde hair like Reese Witherspoon has. Do you want to know the best part of my day? It was Sunday, and like I said before; not just any regular Sunday, but mother’s day Sunday. To top it all off, not a single beauty salon opened that day and when I dared to call my hair stylist and tell her the atrocity I committed with my hair, her reply to me was; “I should leave you that way for a month, that’s what you get for being cheap” So I knew I would have to lock myself in my room until I could persuade my stylist to let me come in-in order for her to fix this devastating look I so single handedly created for myself.
Monday rolled around, and of course she was closed and refused to go out of her way to help me, in her position I wouldn’t help me either. I deserved every snare, sour look and bitter comment I got. On the other hand it’s not like she’s been my hair stylist for over 15 years and would feel some type of pity over my misfortune. No, of course not! This brings me to my next realization. Monday is a work day, and I can’t miss work! Nor can I show up looking like bozo the clown, I work in a very image demanding field. So I did the next best thing; I wore a cap and a pair of sunglasses. I bunched up all my hair into a bun and shoved it into the first fisherman hat I found. It looked like I was undercover on a very tainted mission.
So, my advice to you is, beauty is always going to cost a price it all depends if you are willing to pay it. Don’t be cheap or as I call it, creative. Is your image and it can’t and shouldn’t be messed with. Moreover, leave the hair magic to the professionals and you do what you know best; pay for it!
Fashion on December 1, 2011
The World’s Most Expensive Men’s Suit by William Westmancott and will cost you around $75,000 to purchase one. This man is a tailor on London’s famous Savile Row, which is a shopping street in Mayfair. It is made famous by the traditional men’s bespoke tailoring. For many who do not know or understand where the term “bespoke” had originally originated in is said to be in Salive Row. Due to the cloth that was used for a particular suit was said to “be spoken for” by the individual customers. Read the rest of this entry »
Fashion on October 12, 2011
They say women are all about the shoes. Well, I am going to let you in on a little secret, so are men. Especially the rich and successful will spend the big bucks to make sure that they are wearing the most stylish and expensive shoes that money can buy. These men pay attention to every little detail to whichever shoe they are looking into purchasing. Business have to have more than one dress shoe for his every day work wear. Here are the Top 10 Most Expensive Men’s Shoes:
1. Berluti- Rapieces Reprises $1,830:
Berluti was founded in 1895 and they have a large range of different colors that their fantastic shoes are available in. The leather is definitely of high quality and your feet will feel amazing in a pair of these shoes.
2. New & Lingwood- Russian Calf Shoes $1,550:
New & Lingwood was founded in 1865 and according to Forbes the leather is “cured in baths of rye, oat flour and yeast, hand-finished and soaked in wood liquor,” and that is why they are extremely shiny shoes.
3. A. Testoni- Norvegese $1, 500:
These elegant and lightweight shoes are made to last, but are very hard to find. They are made to be comfortable too, so you are able to run if you have too. Which you probably won’t wearing these expensive shoes.
4. John Lobb- John Lobb 2005 $1,280:
All of the shoes color combinations are made to follow well together for any outfit and any occasion. The shape of the shoes is basically prefect.
5. Tanino Crisci-Lilian $1,250:
If you are looking for a classic style then this is the shoe for you. It is made for long term wear and of high end leather.
6. Martin Dingman- Crocodile Arlo $1, 195:
Made from rare salt water genuine crocodile Venetian. Is great for business, leisure, or travel. Made with rubber bottom and complete leather lining.
7. Edward Green- Dover Split Toe $1, 075:
The toe seam of every pair of Dover Split Toe are made with pig’s bristle and that is what makes these shoes special and look classy.
8. GJ Cleverley & Co.-Any Style $995:
Small laces and high gloss finish is what makes these shoes look clean and slick.
9. Barker Black- Ostrich Cap Toe $975:
This show is hard to find, but is well worth it. The English detailing is outstanding.
10. Salvatore Ferragamo- Python Loafer $895:
These are ready made shoes and have a modern look with a more elegant toe.
These expensive shoes are made to last a longtime and will definitely polish up a successful man‘s look. Ladies look to see a man who has fantastic taste and knows how to put themselves together for any occasion. Don’t forget to check out what Name Brand of Clothing That Rich Men Prefer.
Fashion on October 5, 2011
Successful business men love to dress in good material, excellent design, tailoring and manufacturing; which could only be designer clothes. When a man is in the spotlight often either at work or at some type of function; he wants to look good. Fashion plays a huge part in a wealthy man‘s life and there are only a few name brands that he prefers to wear for any event.
Top 10 Designer Name Brands Wealthy Men Love To Wear:
1. Armani: This brand is an Italian luxury fashion that is especially made for men who appreciate clean, tailored lines that are in each and every collection. Giorgio Armani, founder of the company, formed his company in 1975 and has been manufacturing clothing ever since. In 2001, it was said that Giorgio Armani was the most successful designer from Italy, and makes over $ 1 billion in revenue every year.
2. Calvin Klein: This is the brand that makes almost every article of clothing for any man’s daily activities. Anyone who is anyone owns something from CK; whether it’s sportwears, underwear, suits, or fragrance. CK has made the way for other designers since the beginning of men’s fashion world.
3. Ralph Lauren: Is luxury style for unbeatable prices. The Polo shirts is the most sought after item from this name brand and still is. The Polos provide comfort and style for the everyday working man. In 1967, Ralph Ruben Lifshitz (Ralph Lauren), began his own neck tie line and then soon branched out to market to dominant other clothing articles.
4. Gucci: Is an Italian brand that was founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci. This is definitely one of the top men’s fashion luxury line and contains a trademark striped webbing on their leather goods. It has been named one of the best classic garment dealers in the world.
5. Diesel: Is the chic and hip clothing line for fashionable men who want to make a statement. Their main target customers are the young adults that love to rock out in jeans and funky shirts. This name brand can also be found in fragrance and underwear.
6. Hugo Boss: Is the leading German fashion name brand that specializes in high-end menswear. Clothing with “Boss” can be various collections and “Hugo” offers business appropriate clothing and everyday wear. One of their main lines, Boss Black, is also intended as mature fashion for social events and business events.
7. Dolce & Gabbana: Has been around for 20 years with clothing that is more formal and “timeless” and then has an casual line that are trends setters. The description given by the design house about itself is “new luxury, authentic and unconventional, a style that expresses new forms of elegance, presenting itself as a modern classicism.”
8. Burberry Prorsum: Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, is a British owned fashion company that is popular for its fragrances, clothing, and fashion accessories. Known for its plaid pattern to be displayed on most of their items. The Burberry clothing is known for its remarkable accomplishments; well more about the people who decided to wear the name brand clothing to embark in adventures as climbing Mount Everest (George Mallory 1924), the first man to reach the South Pole (Roald Amundsen 1911), and cross Antarctica (Ernest Shackleton 1914).
9. Nike: Is known for its athletic shoes and apparel and is the major manufacturer of sports equipment. What good looking wealthy man wants to be seen working out in cheap Walmart clothes? None that we know of.
10. True Religion: This name brand does not offer business attire, but it does offer good ole American clothing in the form of mostly denim. They are known for their t-shirts, western styled shirts, sweatpants and sweatshirts. Their jean range anywhere from $250-$300 a pair. Recently they have ventured out to new products such as headwear, footwear, and fragrance.
Now you know what these sexy wealthy men like to wear; it’s time to see what are the Top 3 Places To Meet Wealthy Men at.
Every little girl has an obsession with Hello Kitty. And as girls become women, they still gravitate towards Hello Kitty merchandise. More than 35 years ago, Yuko Shimizu designed the timeless and iconic Hello Kitty character. Over the years, the image has appeared on all kinds of things form an Airbus Jet to wood pencils. But in 2009, Saniro, the company that produces Hello Kitty, decided to take the brand to a whole new level. As part of Hello Kitty’s 35th anniversary, Saniro commissioned Swarovski and Japanese jewelers I.K. to create a Super Hello Kitty Jewel Doll. The piece is 4 inches tall, made of solid platinum, and covered with 1,939 pieces of white topaz, 403 pink sapphires, and the signature bow is made of a 1.027 carat diamond. The Super Hello Kitty Jewel Doll was unveiled at the Baselworld jewelry show in Switzerland and is valued today at a cost of roughly $167,000 USD.
Fashion on August 15, 2011
When it comes to impressing wealth men, you have to look sexy, but not slutty. Remember, these are powerful men that are surrounded by pretty women dressed in business attire all day long. So, how does one primarily look sexy while not pushing the envelope to far and ending up looking slutty? That is pretty easy. Mostly, it comes down to the cuts of the clothes and the tightness. The idea is to show off your best features, but to do so in a tasteful way. This means no excessive cleavage popping out, bare-midriffs or dresses that fit too tight, are too thin or are too short, thus leaving no imagination about your backside.
The other very important thing is to dress classy by wearing clothes by upscale designers, such as Prada or BCBG. There is just no substitute for the kind of fashion these high-end designers are producing. They always go classy with their cuts, you just have to be sure to keep it sexy and not slutty. And while designer clothes may be more expensive, it’ll pay-off in the long run when you turn the heads of wealthy men as you walk by.